T-Mobile “Mousetraps” Apple iPhone 5 commercial
T-Mobile airs its inaugural iPhone 5 TV ad
Lock Screen Drawer is another iOS 7 toggle concept
Upcoming tweak puts customizable app shortcuts to your iOS lock screen
Gamepad and keyboard combo launches for iPhone 5
Smule’s Strum app adds music and Instagram-like effects to your videos
The sale ends December 17, Rovio writes.
Now is the chance to start your christmas shopping early and add Bad Piggies to your collection of Angry Birds games, to give Amazing Alex a try or to check out Angry Birds Star Wars’ bedazzling graphics on your tablet.
The following games are offered for 99 cents each, only this weekend:
• Bad Piggies HD [free version]
• Angry Birds HD [free versions]
• Angry Birds Seasons HD [free version]
• Angry Birds Rio HD [free version]
• Angry Birds Space HD [free versions]
• Angry Birds Star Wars HD [free version]
• Amazing Alex HD
Each title except Amazing Alex HD has a free version available so feel free to sample before buying.
The nation’s fourth-largest, has confirmed an agreement to start selling some mobile products from Apple beginning with next year.
Ina Fried reports that Deutsche Telekom’s Rene Obermann announced the Apple/T-Mobile partnership made to analysts today.
Djay for iPhone goes temporarily free (was $9.99)
Siri to gain movie ticket purchasing in iOS 6.1
- First, you’ll obviously need the Camera app open.
- Then, you’ll need to activate Panorama mode by tapping Options > Panorama.
- And finally, once the Panorama box pops up, tap the arrow.
Order now! Click Here to Order
Share this post to enter our giveaway.
(We will go through the entries and select a winner next Tuesday)
Instagram confirmed in a support documents that live filters won’t be coming back:
As of the current release (v3.1), Instagram does not support live filters on the iPhone 5. Going forward, live filters will be phased out as we work to improve the Instagram experience for all users.
- How to get live filters back in Instagram on the iPhone 5:
- open the app and select an image form your Photo Library
- tap the Choose button